Re: Hope

>I'm with you too on that one a negative attitude is about the band is
>boring and impractical.

And generally unproductive.  Do we really want negative things to happen?

>I'm sure something will come up, they always take a long break between
>working together so perhaps it will take a little time, to create a great
>album, for men in their 50's, it will take quite a bit more than it did in
>1970.

Plus, they've got other things going on, solo careers and families and
projects that go beyond just making music.  Like Pete said, The Who is
something of a brand name these days--a band can't be vehicle enough for all
the ideas they have.  It's obvious they've still got the feel for the music,
and it makes a good starting point for the other projects.  That means it's
likely that the music fans will get a few gems, but it also means they'll
have to be patient about it.

keets