Re: Remasters

>That might have been a smart move on his part since there are some really
>bad mistaked on the bands part during that show.  Don't get me wrong most
>all of the show is great and some parts are dam near perfectly colossal.
>But the whole show may have revealed some weaknesses.  Plus i dont think
>Pete wanted to strengthen his and the bands connection to that festival
>anymore than it is, given his public negative reviews of the whole thing.

And everybody would have screamed if it was tampered with in any way.

Actually the mistakes would be historically interesting.  The whole thing
was quite an accomplishment, considering how stoned and exhausted they must
have been at the time.  If it were released, it should likely have some
interviews with their thoughts on the ordeal.

keets