Best Buy

I went to Best Buy yesterday with a friend and I noticed just before i left
that they were playing one of the videos from the J.Entwistle band Left for
Live tour.
The footage looked great, very well shot large crane shots and high angle
shots that really made them look like Rock stars.  My only gripe was,THEY
DIDNT HAVE THE SOUND UP!
But then i doubt that the young crowd who works there would have stood for
it, this is the Busta Ryhmes, Shaggy, SNoop, Dave Matthews,
Christina-Dream-Spears crowd.
I imagine John may sound a little musically-foreign to them. No pun
intended.

 "If the Graffiti had been thickah there would have been no room for any
band in there"

drew b w