Re: Rereleases

> > It's great publicity for the album.  You don't have to go.
>
>Believe me, I will not go. And I don't care about the publicity, I care
>about the watering down of Rock music to Sinatra music. I like Sinatra for
>Sinatra and The Who for The Who, but I never wanted to hear Frank sing I
>Can See For Miles nor a Broadway chorus sing "Her fella's gonna kill me/Oh
>fuckin' will he?"

Okay, I'll have to admit that does sound hilarious.  I'm not much of a
traditional Broadway fan, myself, and it's very possible I wouldn't go.  I
must have mentioned that the standard Broadway fans seem EXTREMELY
conservative, to the point of supressing the production of new shows.
However, it's possible that Roger could be involved in this one, and he
doesn't like the Broadway style, either.  That would make it more of a rock
'n' roll show.  It would be delicate work packaging it for both sets of
fans, but even if the presentation were softened some for the average
audience, it might not be that bad.

The result remains to be seen, but whatever, I support Pete/TED's efforts to
think outside the typical rock music box.  There's just not much room for
creativity in there.

keets