RE: Labels

Ah ha!

I was waiting for someone to bring this one up.
Ok here's one that is more funny than anything else
despite the legal problems surrounding it and that is
Trinifold just didn't know they were there!

It wasn't until the MSG shows in October that someone
mentioned to Bill that MP3's from some of the shows
were on the PT.com web site. The outcome? I have no
idea, there still there I presume.

Then you have to remember that the site is not
"selling" the material, there is no monetary gain from
having them up there and he is the songwriter.

If he were to "sell" the tracks it would bring in a
whole load of legalities involving the lads over on
the other side of town.

Dave...

=====