Re: Who Complained First

re:

> Odd that the production which hurts your ears goes completely unnoticed by
> thousands of other people.

I've seen a lot of people complain about the poor remastering of Pete's solo
stuff, which is what I was talking about.

> Odd that there hasn't been dozens of contemptous reviews by critics around
the
> world bemoaning this horribly remastered sound that's so clearly evident
to you.

I don't think 'the critics' give a shit, or can even hear very well, judging
by the kind of crap they like.

> Odd that you should get so angry over a re-release of something you
already have.

Angry?  Not at all, I find it a bit sad perhaps....

> Odd that you should channel all your pent-up WHO frustration through Jon
Astley
> rather than, say, Simon Phillips.

'Pent up Who frustration'?  That's pretty funny.  Did you take a psychology
class in junior college once?

> Ironic that with your obviously superior hearing no one's listening to you
bitch, bitch
> bitch, bitch, bitch.

My hearing is actually so-so, I'm just not tone deaf like you.  :-)