Mod stuff

I've been poking around for information on the sixties Mod culture today,
and found a couple of interesting websites.  The first one has a brief
definition of "mod" vs. "rocker" and then some scholarly references on the
subject.  The second has a possible explanation of why THE WHO SELL OUT
rated so high in the Amazon.com sales.  In some quarters, The Who is
apparently back in style right along with tailored seersucker and
pointy-toed shoes.  I'm not sure why they've taken to TWSO rather than MY
GENERATION, but there it is listed on the website as a "must have."

http://www.geneseo.edu/~jmd1/mod.html
http://www.modculture.com

keets