Re: labels

Dave  "Eel Pie is legally set up to sell "Pete's" work not The Who's."

Dave,
I understand that.  I should have completed my thought.

Pete has the independent means to distribute his product via Eelpie.  Pete
is in The Who.  The Who *might* use his experience to build a similar (not
necessarly identical) outlet for their work.

Can't we dream?

Jeff

"The news items will be posted as soon as there is anything to tell you -
and that will also include news about The Who until that site is fully up
and running."  Matt Kent