Re: THE WHO LIVE IN EUROPE this year....

Hi,

Something I also heard from the Teenage Cancer Trust (when I was in London
for the Steve Marriott Memorial Event last friday) is that "The Who" would
also like to do a week for them in March. (?) I think they meant a gig
somewhere in March... And it's just an idea I guess (but they did say The
Who came with the idea).

Other then that, a Europe 2001 tour? I think that'll be 2002 though... Or
late 2001 the earliest...

Anyway, Dutch mods reunite, we gotta rent a bus for the European tour!
WHOOOAAAAHYEEEEAAAH!!!:-)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar