Re:Re: MARSH ON LIFEHOUSE + Nightschool

>Is no one else out there familiar with "Night School"? Also, are the lyrics
>for it findable anywhere on the net? It's a very clever lyric that revolves
>around the alphabet. You have to listen very carefully to get it's wit. I
>still don't know how to do any nabsterish things, but maybe it's out there.

http://www.wdkeller.com/index29.htm

This site is a good reference in general if you're looking for lyrics to The
Who and the members' various solo albums.

Do you think fans mostly listen to Pete for sly wit?  We've had some
discussion here about how he's gotten too intellectual in recent years, and
says fewer things that are really moving.

keets