Re: diary entry highlights

In a message dated 04/23/2001 12:38:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jjthandmeh@juno.com writes:

I am still keen to try to gather songs for some kind of Who    recording in
the future. But I have also spoken to Bill Curbishley about my willingness
to perform some Who shows in Europe later this year - if that fits in with
John and Roger et al."

Jeff, i am going to montreal in the summer so i was planning on gettin a
passport..Hopefully, i will need to use it..

Plus, pete keen on gathering songs for the who??? Music to my ears!!! Has
roger and John seen that statement yet? :)

Scott P. Not Scott S.
"There will be no new who album in 2001"-Pete Townshend