type's of cd-rs

The type of cd-r's you use, the speed at which you burn, how you pack them
and the type of equipment you use to burn and listen to the cd-r's are the
biggest factors i think.

Below is a website which is extremely detailed on the type's of cd-r's
available and which are the best to use. It is very in depth so please read
when you have an hour to spare. Mitsui's are the best is the consensus and
they are my preference. I use to use tdk's but lately i have been having
problems with them so i am ditching them.

http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_quality.shtml

scott p. not scott s.
MY FRIENDS CALL ME KEITH YOU CAN CALL ME JOHN-keith moon, smother brothers
comedy hour, cbs TV, september 15, 1967