Pop Art for all occasions

A few years ago I found the classic target T-shirt...blue outer ring, white
middle ring, red bulls-eye, on a white T-shirt...at a local indie records
store, and bought it, of course, to wear at Who-related events.

Today I wore it to a pro-2nd-Amendment rally (you Americans may recognize
that one as the one recognizing the right to bear arms. Some state
legislators have introduced bills that would make it illegal, among other
things, for anyone under 18 even to handle a gun).  Got some nice comments
on it, too.  Fit right in.

:-),

Alan
Dell is the one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.  Apple sees in 3-D.