No Subject

"Haynes and Abts have scheduled studio time in May to finish up work on
Gov't Mule's fourth studio album. It has been dubbed a tribute to late band
member Allen Woody. 'It's not really a tribute per se, considering it's
predominately all new material,' Haynes said in a press release. 'It's very
similar to the record we would have made if Allen had not passed away. Since
this is the next Gov't Mule record, we wanted to capture Allen's spirit, so
we asked bass players whom he respected to join in.' The May sessions will
include performances by Bootsy Collins, Me'shell Ndegecello, Mike Watt,
Billy Cox, John Paul Jones and John Entwistle. Bassists such as Les
Claypool, Lesh, Tony Levin, Mike Gordon and Gregg Allman already have
recorded tracks.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm