tkaa

I just got my remastered version of TKAA from cdnow.com and i like the back
cover where it tells you what the song is from, i.e., show, date, etc. plus
the inside cover gives a backround of each song...I am not a technical person
so i dont care about the dubbing of bass lines, etc. I just know i like to
hear the music!!!! Overall nice packaging is the big part for me.

scott p. not scott s.
"That is bowling"-Pete, smother brothers comedy hour, september 15, 1967