RE: Water, water, and more water

>Plus, the "or somebody's daughter" line just never seemed to fit Roger's
>personality. He seems like such a *proper* young English lad.

Roger?  That's funny, you know.  Sometimes he is, but other times not at
all.  Same for Pete.

> >>I could swear that it wasn't just John who alluded to that.
> >Roger, wasn't it?  And then Pete shushed him.
>
>Oh, I think you're on to something!  Was it at the tour press conference?
>I do remember that Roger began talking about the new album, and Pete seemed
>agitated. Who was it that joked that recording at John's place would
>provide them with enough space to escape each other if/when needed? Was
>that Pete? Hmmmmm, now I'm thinking it was John.

Yeah, that was John.  What Pete said about it was interesting, though--that
talking about it could affect the outcome.  It almost sounds like
superstition, but I'm sure he knows.

> >Ya know, I didn't think about Jess going to Florida for the shuttle
>launch. I'll bet she was right there to watch it go.
>
>Knowing Jess, she'd get too close and catch fire.

Yeah, I guess we'll hear about her adventures next week.  How much do you
wanna bet she fell in the river?  :)

keets