Re: Well, we're waiting Mr Cady

In article <001d01c0c928$ce901dc0$d37e0418@chmbl1.tn.home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> I'm glad Luke commented on it [...]

I've gotten to where I just ignore all the anal-retentive sonophile
comments from him and white fag.  They just want to nitpick everything
to death and then some.  Apparently there isn't a single remaster or
reissue that they like, because all I see is them complaining about
how bad they are.

The only comparison that's needed here is this:

    Is the reissue better than the original MCA issue?

Because of the additional content the answer is a resounding YES.

If you already have the Japanese Polydor 2CD reissue, don't expect
anything different from that.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>