Re: Amazon.com (more)

They have links to the highest number sales ranks on their home page, and
I'm sure that pushes up the numbers.  It's a form of promotion:  Hey, these
must all be great; everybody's buying them!
But I'd expect Springsteen to be hot right now, and also U2, both on the
list.  Also they've got Dido up there, and I think that's the number one
music video from last week or something.

keets