Re: Steve Marriot concert

It's Glowgirls, Bjorn.  Here's the post, from one of the London girls.

>I'm going to a blissful gig friday night
where Zak Starkey and Paul Weller will be performing Steve Marriott
songs...my idea of heaven.  Except heaven's just been invaded by a
Gallagher.  I'm not overly keen on Oasis y'see.  And Rog was meant to be
there singing with Zak's house band but now his filming schedule in Canada's
been changed and he can't get back in time so Noel Gallagher's sodding well
stepped in.  What sort of a replacement is Noel singing instead of Rog.