Re: Well, we're waiting Mr Cady

>Well, here's Luke Pacholski's take on the U.S. reissue of The Kids Are
Alright soundtrack. I hope he won't mind me posting it here:

>"Ok, so this is now out in the US. Picked it up today. I have 3 words for
all of you:
>DON'T F***ING BOTHER

Well this is definitely the opposite view of Bjorn's review. :)

>I'm glad Luke commented on it, because frankly, I had no intention of
purchasing any of the new soundtrack releases anyway. I
>already have good enough CD copies of them all, not to mention multiple
vinyl originals, so indeed, why bother?

Well I want the Pontiac Medley on CD, that is sole reason
for TKAA.  I already have the Japanese 2CD of Quad
so there's no reason to upgrade.  I have the Tommy
movie soundtrack on vinyl and have never listened to
it so no need for that on CD either.

Most likely I'll hold out for a used copy of TKAA, $18 is
a bit much for 3 songs.  TKAA was my first Who album
and it has some killer stuff on it.  I still think it has the
best YMB out there.

Bruce