RE: The Weakest Link

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: RE: A Bargain
>I've concluded that it is about a little self-indulgence in a life full of
responsibilities.

"The Music Takes You Away".  But why music and The Who Jeff?

>The great "Bargain" (as you say, Kevin)

Pete said it, not me!

>is that you get to share your indulgence in your own pleasure with others.
>There is an energy to be felt from the surrounding crowd and that is
important to the
>buzz, but it is the sensations inside my head that come from the music

Everything (is nothing) to me is more fun when shared.  But absolutely
regarding the energy from the surrounding crowd.  Can you imagine the energy
created from WhoStock!
BUT, what is it that get's one throwing furniture (not that I'd do such a
thing) or jumping off the couch to "hooooot" while watching an MSG video
alone and hearing John and Zack absolutely setting the place on fire?????
The Who just has this knack for building momentum, and taking it to places
where other bands can't.

>From: Cozi005@aol.com
>Subject: hello
>TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST... I DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF THIS WHO MAILING
>STUFF.

You *are* the weakest link.  Goodbye.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Well, we're waiting Mr Cady
>I reviewed the goddamned thing weeks ago.  Stop deleting my posts!!!

Baaaahaaaa!  BUSTED!

>From: "Bruce" <bkawak@chartertn.net>
>Subject: Re: conjecture
>Didn't we all have this same discussion a couple of years
>ago?  I said it then and I'll say it again The Who will never
>make another studio album/CD of new material.  You can
>count on that death and taxes.

Here's hoping you're wrong.

Kevin in VT
(Basement framing took me on a journey back to Amsterdam last night.  John
actually sings falsetto with vibrato!  Unreal.)