Re: trouble with napster please help

>Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:16:01 EDT
>From: Jeffmbike@aol.com
>
>     I have recently brought a AST computer and have moved all my mp3 files
>from my MAC to the PC.  I have been using Verizon DSL service and have had no
>problems on my MAC.
>     However since I have switched to the PC I have had lots of
>problems.    Does anyone out there have any ideas?

Yes.

>Am I doing something wrong?

Yes.

>Or does this happen more with PC's than Mac's?
>     Any ideas and help would be appreciated.

Cut your losses now and go back to a Mac, the system you say yourself
was working just fine.  if you refuse to do this, prepare yourself
for an engrossing new hobby as a PC repairman.  In that case, do
yourself a favor and get a high-quality brand, not some cut-rate
plastic thing that decides it has two Ethernet cards, generates IRQ
conflicts for breakfast, etc.

ObWho:  Rumor has it the Abbey Road tour may dip south of the Trinity River.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."