RE: Well, we're waiting Mr Cady

Scott:

>>I reviewed the goddamned thing weeks ago.  Stop deleting my posts!!!

Actually, I read it when you first posted it and I apologize for not mentioning that in my last post.  However, I was hoping for a review of the now-available MCA discs, for as we know, sometimes Polydor and MCA can sound quite different....

But here's a question I had back then:

>4. I Can See For Miles - no different; still too bassy.

So this is the version where John just overdubbed the bass line?  I don't think that's on the MCA original disc.

Jason

http://www.mail2web.com/ .