Re: conjecture

>There were never any plans to record at Johns house
>now or in the future despite what John may have said.

Obviously John thought so.  :)

>If we see an album by The Who anytime in the near
>future I would be mighty surprised!
>
>Don't hold your breath.

I notice The Moody Blues are going to release one.  Anybody care to
speculate what it will be like?  Seems like they really are an oldies act
these days, as they sound exactly the same.  I much prefer the bands that
seem to travel with the times.  Same feel, different century.  Go TED!

keets