RE: The Who on cd

> I actually have the master cassette to the 12/12/71
> show which I got from an old friend who worked for the
> University of Brunei and lives in Germany. Believe me
> I know my tapes and I can tell you that 12/12/ and
> 12/13 are two "very" different shows.

Supposedly the 12/12 show was the one where Dougal Butler and a local doctor
had to creep up behind Keith as he was passing out at the drum kit and
inject him simultaneously in the ankles (See the beginning of Butler's Moon
book). Any sign of erratic Moon drumming?

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm