Re: Joey Ramone dies

Schrade:

<<Sorry about the previous post; obviously, it was meant for others.  This news about
Joey Ramone kinda fucked me up.  I've seen the Ramones three times, once even
with Dee Dee.  I've met Marky Ramone.  Joey Ramone was a huge WHO fan, often
praising them in interviews.  Man, that's fucked up.>>

You can say that again.  Though I've never seen them in concert (I met Marky last month, though, when he was doing a showcase here for SXSW), my dad has several times, and always told me stories about it... His take on it is: "It's all them damn sprouts."  Ah, I loved
that movie, still do.

Well, I miss him already!
~~Alex~

"Man, things are really different since WE got kicked out of highschool!"  --Joey Ramone, Rock 'n' Roll Highschool