Re: kenny or keith on tommy soundtrack

>How about this:  Some people aren't as familiar with the TOMMY soundtrack
>as you are.
>
>Now, the conundrum becomes what to do with those people.  Perhaps some form
>of internment.

Obviously I've committed an unpardonable sin here.  Maybe I should make
amends by studying the soundtrack in depth and attending various Who
performances to better familiarize myself with the proper attitudes for
locating the spiritual path.  All in the vein of this last week-end, of
course.  I've been out communing with nature.

Did everybody else have a good week-end?

> > (I also hear a snippet of Pete doing a drum roll on Quadrophenia).
>
>Which song & which part?

That intro to "Love Reign O'er Me," maybe, the one Jodi did so well with the
kettle drum.  Sound right?

keets