Re: Monster Fest !

>The biggest name on the bill is Bad Brains, a veteran punk-reggae group
>from Washington D.C., that emerged soon after the Sex Pistols ignited punk
>in the late '70's.  Other bands in Monster Fest include Napalm Death,
>Dillinger Escape Plan, Cave-In, H2O, and Converge.

It's a fun idea, but I dunno that The Who would mix well with this group.
Thirty years later it's way past been there, done that.

Did anybody catch Aretha last night on VH1?  I don't always like her voice,
and I was expecting all R&B, but I tuned in briefly last night and there was
Herbie Hancock playing piano.  Great little segment.

There was Kid Rock again, too, rapping with Aretha.  Does he ever perform by
himself?

keets