Re: The Who at RAH

I dunno.  Roger's not just buff.  He can be a nasty little guy.  Heheh.
Where are you going to arrange the match?

Seems like there were five of the original E-Street Band, and then they
added VanZandt on guitar.  Bruce must have brought in some extra help for
this tour.  Any idea when this will play again?

keets