Re: Springsteen HBO concert

Well, you really are contrary today!  ;)

Generally I'd put my money on TED.  How many of those E-Street guys are
there?  Six?  Hmmmm.  So it's five against six, and TED are running a little
older--but then they've got Zak to help out.  Do we know how well Zak and
Rabbit would acquit themselves in a rumble?

keets