Re: Storytellers DVD?

As far as copying DVDs goes, somebody made a manufacturing error early on
that allowed hackers to get the code to rip and burn DVDs.  Once the secret
was out, the computer drives to do it became available fairly quickly.
They've been out for a couple or three years now, but ran around $1000 at
first.  I hear the cost has come down to about $500.  I haven't heard
anything yet about TV-attachment type DVD players that would copy from one
DVD to another.

keets