win a free copy of the new Eric Clapton CD & press kit!

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's time for another contest. this time, we're giving away a copy of
the new Eric Clapton CD and the press kit that goes with it! The press kit
includes a bio and an 8x10 photo, all in a Reprise folder.

All you need to do is answer the questions on the contest page of our
website. Good luck!

Steve

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
stevem@thenightowl.com
<http://www.thenightowl.com>
The best place on the web for music reviews
Member - National Music Critics Association

Enter our contest to win a free copy of Eric Clapton's Reptile CD and press
kit!