farts

keets "BTW, Aerosmith is at number 3.  Not bad for a bunch of old farts. ;)"

Aerosmith is also on the cover of Rolling Stone this week.  BTW, I've got a
special place in my heart for them.  Steven and Joe live less than 20 miles
from me in the Marshfield/Duxbury area south of Boston.  Mrs. House met
Steven a few years ago at a party rental store, where she was renting a
helium tank for our kid's b-day.

Speaking of farts, it sure feels like Springsteen week.  New album and an
HBO concert saturday night.

Go geezers go!