RE: A time to fight and Zippers

>From: WanChef@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Need to ask this board
>
>I am so scared. My husband is too. I dont
>know how or why this happened.

There's no reason.  "There's only one who can really move us all".
My wife and I lost our 5yro Choco Lab a few years back to a fire.  There was
no reason.  I grieved as hard as I've ever grieved.
We were given a book.  "Why bad things happen to good people".  It helped.
Music is what helped us the most though.

>I am overwhemed. My big appointment is tommorrow- plan of action. Possible
>transplant? HEY -  I need some WHO songs in these troubled times!
>Thanks!  :-)

Be sure to talk about your feelings/fears with your Doc.  If he/she won't
listen, find one who will.  Ask about alternative therapies like meditation
and touch therapy for different phases of your treatment plan.  There's
really some startling evidence out there as to the effectiveness.  Don't be
afraid to look outside of the box.  Educate yourself too.  E-mail me off
list if you want some Web sites that address your condition.  Lists like
this one, that put you in touch with people going through the same thing can
be an invaluable resource.
Get pumped up for a fucking fight!  Your inner strength will get you
through.
Now, the music.
Quad gives me inspiration.  Tommy too.  Naked eye, as Jeff pointed out,
get's me goin'.
Bargain, Getting in Tune, Love 'Aint for Keeping, Relax, The Real Me, Pure
and Easy.....
Listen to what feels good at the time.  When you're pissed, listen to Baba,
or Who are you.  Go smash some furniture.  Now is not the time for
formalities and being timid.  Now is the time to fight and be heard.

Peace.

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Brainpower; Swing; Drugs
>
>Squirrel Nut Zippers (although they're not really Swing)

Wonder what ever happened to the Zippers?  Here today, gone tomorrow.

Kevin in VT.