Re: balls

--- Rich <legalize@xmission.com> wrote:
> Maybe the Who doesn't attract many chicks, but the
> ones they do attract
> are definately chicks worth knowing in my book :-).

Damn right! Actually I know a lot of female Who
fans.They have their own list.I'm glad to say I'm a
female Who fan,but I'm also glad that there are a
whole bunch of you wonderful male Who fans to talk
to.Most of the Who fans in general (men or women) are
awesome.
                        -jess in jersey

=====
"If there is a Rock 'N Roll heaven,they must have one hell of a band."