Re: Brainpower; Pete on drugs; The Kids are cut up

> If you think that Pete started using drugs again
> "only" up until 1980 I am afraid you are wrong.
>
> Pete was using cocaine heavily through almost the
> entire 1979 tour.
>
> Dave...

I really must learn to say "Pete claims that" when I talk about his drug
use. For those of you keeping score, Pete claimed in 1999 that he didn't
start using coke until he went out with Theresa Russell in Hollywood Feb.
1980.

I just read in this Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll book that the roadies
nickname for The Who's jet during their 1971 tour was "Cocaine Central."

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm