Re: florida who fans?

Are you going to Florida for spring break?  It's not quite like MTV
advertises.  I think there were 550 people arrested in Daytona last weekend
for drug possession and disorderly conduct, and people get hurt or killed
all the time.  You're kind of accident-prone, Jess, so do be careful what
you get into!

keets