Who's Next at Dugout

HI!  On sat I went to see Who's NExt at the Dugout on Long Island.  They
were great!  I'm not sure howlong they played for since I had to leave
around 12:45(daylight savings time 1:45). :(  They had just started to
play "Join Together."  I didn't recognize any listers cause I' ve never
met the vast majority of you.  Toward the end, I recognized magik, but
didn't get the chance to say hello. sorry.  Next time i hope to be able to
stay for the whole show and get to meet some of you and of course say hi
to the band.
marino