>Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 19:57:23 -0500
>From: "Brian Wright" <lump_16@hotmail.com>
>
>What was the joke now?

SCHRADE came up with the phrase "21st centruy OX"...I was just
curious to see how many readers caught the reference to "20th century
fox" by The Doors.  Formerly I'd assume that Who-list readers would
be familiar with classic rock songs in general, but lately I've had
to explain who The Who are to a lot of people, so I was just checking
my environment :-).

>Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 08:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
>From: jeffrey bearden <jennifersnipples@yahoo.com>
>
>  >21st century Ox.  BAaahaaaa, You kill me!
>
>Is this a Doors reference?

Right, as above.

>Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:34:09 -0500
>From: Paul G Azzara <squish27@juno.com>
>
>Does anyone know what happened to this site?  It hasn't been up for a
>while.

Apparently the troubles all started when the owner ordered DSL.  It
was out for awhile, then for two weeks it was up but thewho.net-based
e-mail was dead.  After a brief resurrection last week it all went
black again.  Wait & watch.

Cheers,
--
Alan