let's make a deal!

Hi Gang,I need a favor.I made a cassette copy of a bootcd of The Who AT THE
AMSTERDAMM CONCERTBOWL 69.It is in great shape after eight years but I need
a cdr copy to play it on because I don't have a cassette player at the
moment.I would be willing to send it to someone to make a copy for me and of
course one for themselves.Also looking for a copy of TRONTO 75. Reply off
list.Thanks,Bill