Re: Top 5

<< If anybodys interested, send no more than your top FIVE songs to me (or
 on the digest etc) and the poll will be voted like this: 10 points for a
 number one, 9 points for a number 2, 8 points for a number 8, and so on
 and so on. Make sure you send your top FIVE songs in priority order.
 I'll start the ball rolling with my top 5....

 1/ WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN. (LONG VERSION)
 2/ MY GENERATION
 3/ BABY O' REILLY
 4/ I CAN SEE FOR MILES
 5/ PINBALL WIZARD

    Well alrighty, here's my top 5 (at the moment anyway)
1. Naked Eye
2. Song Is Over
3. Bargain
4. Young Man Blues
5. The Rock/Love, Reign O'er Me (I always listen to them together, so It's
like 1 song)

    Keith