VH1 MyMusic Awards

Don't forget to vote for the VH1's MyMusic Awards show.  They're collecting
votes for the finalists now, and voting for the final winners will start on
October 20.

The instructions say everybody will have to register and will be limited to
one vote in each category.  You can either choose from a list of nominees or
write in a candidate.  Of course, Whofans would have the most impact if we
voted as a bloc.  Following are some suggestions:

MUST HAVE ALBUM: Who's Next, Quadrophenia
BEST KEPT SECRET: The Who
LEGEND IN ACTION: The Who
MAN OF THE YEAR:  Pete Townshend
BEST LIVE ACT: The Who
GODS OF THUNDER:  The Who
BEST LEGAL DOWNLOAD:  Relay - The Who
SONG OF THE YEAR:  My Generation, Baba O'Riley
GIVING IT BACK: The Who
DUET WE'D LIKE TO SEE:  Page and the Crowes + The Who
SONG WE'D LIKE TO HEAR:  Baba O'Riley, My Generation
GROUP OF THE YEAR:  The Who
COOLEST FAN WEBSITE:  www.TheWho.net

Surprise, surprise, The Who is actually in the list for "Best Live Act".
For the others, it'll have to be a write in.

keets