Who Parties in NYC

To All:

Because of the 7:30 pm rule, that no longer exists, I was suggesting to meet
in the Play by Play Sports Bar, which is located in the MSG complex, but
it's just outside the arena entrance. That was the major reason for picking
that place. Since that ridiculous restriction has been lifted, there's no
real need to meet at the Play by Play and split the parties. If the listers
are going to be at Molly Wee's, then I'm all for that as the place to be to
meet & greet each other. I will be at Molly's on the 3rd by 5 pm. and hope
to see you all there.

I believe David posted last week that his group will be at the Play by Play
(ask for the bartender for Tommy and he'll point out David's group), so I
will probably head over there around 7 pm.

Molly's at 5pm and Play by Play at 7 pm. Hope to see a bunch of you on the
3rd, 4th, 6th & 7th! Long Live 'Who Week in NYC' Rock!

magik