Re: MSG refunds & empty seats

I talked with TM tonite and they said you can send the ticket and a copy of your
invoice (if you have it) to:

Ticket Master
PO Box 62429
Virginia Beach, VA 23466-2429

Be sure you make copies of the tickets & the invoice for your records. Upon
receipt, they will credit your credit card account. It must arrive to them
before the show. It may be worth FedEx or something similar to make the date.
Good luck,

magik