Re: Ticket for October 6, next to me

Jason Hare wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have another ticket to sell- this one is next to me, section 36,
> row F, seat 5.  It's $108.
>
> If anybody wants it, please e-mail me ASAP.  Just in case, anybody
> know the best way to return a ticket purchased through Ticketmaster?

I talked with TM tonite and they said you can send the ticket and a copy
of your invoice (if you have it) to:

Ticket Master
PO Box 62429
Virginia Beach, VA 23466-2429

Be sure you make copies of the tickets & the invoice for your records.
Upon receipt, they will credit your credit card account. It must arrive
to them before the show. It may be worth FedEx or something similar to
make the date. Good luck,

magik