Hello, this is my first post in this list for a long long time after being
"misguided" to join another list. I see some familiar names here (not what I
had hoped for, sorry) and despite that, I hope to make new with the rest of
you. For the moment, I hope Pete will rest and get his wrist healed for those
who look forward seeing him on the tour. It was great to soak in the show
last August at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in No. CA. The kids are better than
ever. Til then, talk with you later.

Mike Schmidt
Sharkbait's WHO!
http://members.nbci.com/deafjob/thewho.htm