Re: sneaky keets

> > I'm still in Atlanta.  More on the shows when I get home.
>
>What the hell, keets?!  You attended the Atlanta show?  Why weren't you at
>the pre-show at Reggie's?  Or were you?

No, sorry, I missed it.  Apologies to all this week.  I was really looking
forward to meeting folks, but I got behind on the week-end and never caught
up--thought for a while I was going to miss the Tampa show entirely.  I did
make it to the Outpost (across from the Ice Palace) very late, but didn't
manage to find anybody from the lists.  I did meet some nice guys from
Orlando and had a great conversation about the tour and so on.

There were entirely too many relatives involved in Atlanta, and my little
group missed the party entirely, rolled in at the venue just as Unamerican
was finishing up their set--thank God for opening bands!  Luckily we had
time to buy tee shirts and otherwise get organized during the break.  :)

Hopefully there will be lots more opportunities (like maybe a tour next
year?) for us to all get together.

keets