See me... (almost going mobile)

Hi,

I'm not going mobile yet to NYC (I'll be leaving thursday); but I am very
busy and will probably not have time to post before I'm leaving... So... If
anyone wants to meet me or see me, I'm going to the friday and saturday
show and will be going to the cover band Who's Next on thursday. Billy
(Magik) will most likely drag me along to the pre-show parties... :-) (and
I reckon you'll also find me at other WHO-related sessions)

This is my (new) description:

Black & partial canary-yellow hair
Golden leather jacket
Union jack shirt
Black kick-ass boots
Small aviator-style sunglasses with red lenses

Looking forward to the shows... I heard the Wallflowers are actually very
good... Some friens of mine said so, so I might check them out anyway...

SEEEEEE YA!!!

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"Townshend is like a woman"
- John Entwistle (at "Never Mind The Buzzcocks")