No Subject

"We understand from some of of our fans that they are having difficulty
getting refunds for Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes at Madison Square Garden,
originally scheduled for October 3, 4, 6 & 7, 2000.

We have contacted both Ticketmaster and SFX, who was the promoter for this
event, in an effort to help resolve this problem for you. We have been
assured by SFX and Ticketmaster that tickets will be refunded. In a letter
we received from Ticketmaster they stated:

'We will honor refunds for people who ask for them, as long as their tickets
do state "Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes...We will be advising customers that
they should get their tickets in before the show dates, so that the bulk of
refunds can be handled before (the show date)...'

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and really
appreciate your continued support. Please let us know your progress via the
message board!

PEACE...

The Black Crowes/Angelus Entertainment