RE: Who, no laughing matter

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: tour laugh track
>  It encourages
>people who are attending shows to go in expecting to be blown away,
>given
>the buzz and fact that we are paying top dollar to be blown away, we
>are
>determined to leave the show with a satisfied feeling.  Lo and behold >it
>works!
>Just observing.
>Jeff

I don't know Jeff.  I've gone into these shows with a very open and
analytical mind.  I came away *very* pleased, and "blown away".
I think The Who are indeed blowing people away just with their talent and
energy.  It's a big change from what we've seen since '82.
Hell, even Pete has admitted as much.
If anything, the hype may be something difficult to live up to.  I'm
surprised we're not hearing more "after all the hype, I came away
disappointed".
The reason we're not, is because The Who are Back!
Even good 'ol Richard (WF) enjoyed the shows!
*That's* saying something (I think). :-)

>From: "Alan W. Jankowski" <exakta66@hotmail.com>
>Subject: subscribing to this list
>Hi:  I am interested in subscribing to this list.  Thanks.
>Regards, Alan W. Jankowski.

Sure, just send $50 check or money order to:
Kevin O'Neal
555 main street
Anytown, USA 99999

;-)

Ok, ok, I'm just kidding.
Got to thewho.net
Click on Odds & Sodds link under "Who Are You" section.
Then, click on IGTC link.
You've made a wise choice!

>From: Jester <jester13_us@yahoo.com>
>Subject: interview and concert footage
>Forgive me if this was posted already but checkout
>this link:
>http://www.blueconcerts.com/
>         -jess in jersey

Wow, nice find Jesster!  Giving Brian a run for his money!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Tampa
>John hit me with his pick first shot.  Thanks, John!
>:)
>keets

HEY!  I understand you gave the boys flowers at the end of the show, and
they accepted!!  Great moment for you!
I'd like to hear about it!!!
Please, please, please!!?  :-)

Best of luck tonight to all in Atlanta (including The Who, not that they
need it)!
Brain, Schrade, ML, take care of each other and stay out of trouble!

Oh hell, who am I to talk.  :-)
(don't say it Jess ;)

Kevin in VT.